pans and sieves

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just picked my self up some pans and sieves from aussie disposals for $68 cheapest ive seen sieves in adelaide now just got to find some creeks with gold any pointers around adelaide
1440581477_rps20150826_184635.jpg
1440581498_rps20150826_184734.jpg

awesome gofind60, I really need a set of those sieves and no dam aussie disposals in town for me. Hope you find something. Go to minersden Adelaide, they have a book in there for which details most of the SA goldfields and how to get there. Some are close than you think

Thanks mate might go for a drive to miners den and have a look i seen the sieves on fleabay for $52 free post aswell but wanted them before the weekend so i payed an extra $5 for them

I've got a couple pretty much the same as the one pictured above in GOFIND60's post. Paid around $50 for them a couple of years ago & think I might have used them once. Still look brand new.
For $20 you can have them if you can pick them up on ya way thru to Stuart Town? PM me if your interested.

mbasko said:
I've got a couple pretty much the same as the one pictured above in GOFIND60's post. Paid around $50 for them a couple of years ago & think I might have used them once. Still look brand new.
For $20 you can have them if you can pick them up on ya way thru to Stuart Town? PM me if your interested.
Thanks mbasko pm sent.

Latest posts