Packing for a prospecting trip!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just checking things off the list for 5 days out in the bush detecting. The anticipation, I am literally like a kid get just as much of a kick out of packing than digging it and I leave Friday so I know I won't get much sleep on Thursday night ha scrap that don't think ill sleep much tonight.
1461141175_20160420_182839.jpg

A miners pick and scoop might also come in handy. Also don't forget the rum, smokes, food/water, maps, mobile, PLB, UHF radio, more smokes & lighter, first-aid kit, Bear Grylls knives, multi-tools and survival kits (with rum), baseball cap (with solar powered fan), missus and kids - may not be in the correct order 8) Trust me!

I'm hearing you GR, 1 more sleep have fun. tried to do an overnighter a few weeks back 5km from camp hit a roo, still less the ute taking the cruiser this weekend Whroo/Rushworth. All the necessities are sorted, pack car & van tomorrow pick up kids from school on our way should be having a coldy by 5. Cheers RM