Out 'n' About With The CTX3030

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just proves that, the grass is not always greener....

There is something about a coat of arms shilling that brings a big smile to my dial, nice hunt sandta :lol:

Great lead, great spot, great coins mate.....What a ripper of a day for you...All the best getting permission to the other spots.....Here's what I do to find the owners of properties......I ring the local council and give them the address and ask if they have the last known owner, they do the I am sorry I can't give out that information and I say well I see it is vacant and I was wanting to know if it was for sale...That usually does the trick and they give the owner/s and sometimes a phone number. :) :Y:

golddiggerart said:
Great lead, great spot, great coins mate.....What a ripper of a day for you...All the best getting permission to the other spots.....Here's what I do to find the owners of properties......I ring the local council and give them the address and ask if they have the last known owner, they do the I am sorry I can't give out that information and I say well I see it is vacant and I was wanting to know if it was for sale...That usually does the trick and they give the owner/s and sometimes a phone number. :) :Y:
you use the phone 8)

haven't fully worked your puter out then :8

Great hunt. Unusual to find such a late (64) English coin over here. That 27 Sixpence looks to be a high grade too, would have been pretty new when dropped.

Persistence pays off ... well... sort of anyway :p
Headed off again this morning on my ritual 50ish minute drive , to the recently sold property
YAY ... new owners were there :Y:
So , after getting the green light and about 3 hours later :rolleyes:
I found 2 pennies , 3 half pennies , half a dozen BB's
And nothing else but rubbish.
Being so close to the road , maybe someone had previously just jumped the fence
Oh well , at least that one is ticked off the list
Sorry no photos , i gave it all to the owners
(Sure hope the 1930 wasnt one of them :8 )

Latest posts