Out 'n' About With The CTX3030

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hit another spot today for a few goldies
Only to discover that some arsehole has left a f%^*en mess for me to clean up ! :mad:
The prick obviously doesnt have a pinpointer , and uses a f%^*en shovel. :mad:
It was either this morning or yesterday arvo/night at a sporting complex
NOT F%^*EN HAPPY !!!
If your reading this and know it was you .... send me a PM ...
if your man enough to admit it, I will teach you how to do the job properly
Not sure what they got ... if anything :rolleyes:
1533018082_img_8562.jpg

Sandta said:
I hit another spot today for a few goldies
Only to discover that some arsehole has left a f%^*en mess for me to clean up ! :mad:
The prick obviously doesnt have a pinpointer , and uses a f%^*en shovel. :mad:
It was either this morning or yesterday arvo/night at a sporting complex
NOT F%^*EN HAPPY !!!
If your reading this and know it was you .... send me a PM ...
if your man enough to admit it, I will teach you how to do the job properly
Not sure what they got ... if anything :rolleyes:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3188/1533018082_img_8562.jpg

sadly the new wave of detectorists are mostly like it 8.( get up tight when the error of their ways are pointed out to them too :mad:
ol'mate the other week with a 505 and full shovel in a watered park, how dare strangers suggest i am doing wrong , i rang the council O:)

I am looking at the same !@#$%^& thing here :mad:

WHY dig a 6"-8" square hole to find a $1.00 or $2.00 coin which is the size of a peanut,becasue you are a peanut 8)

Unlike you I DO KNOW who they are and are looking out for them ;)

I was SO :mad: that I was going to take the rego number (when I get it) and go to the council myself.

I suspect like you NO pinpointer and a huge cheap shovel or spade.

If these TURDS don't pick their game up it is only a matter of time to we ALL get banned.

I honestly would rather see a BAN than continue to witness such SHIT,or some would say VANDALISM!

I will try to be diplomatic but I am NOT know for my self control plus I don't suffer FOOLs very well either.

Sorry for the rant Sandta.

Still a very nice hunt :party:

Top marks :Y:

This weekend got off to a bit of a shakey start.
Ive been trying to get permission to this particular site for over a year.
Its nearly an hour drive from home,i cant even begin to think of how many times i have driven out there, only to find no one there , the place has now recently been sold , but yet again no one there. The adjoining properties on either side (a couple of kms apart) are vacant/derelict , also worth hunting , but no idea how to contact these owners either.
So a little deflated , i headed back home , then down to a nearby park/oval
1533462092_img_8584.jpg

When i woke up this morning i decided to follow up on another permission that my son had given me a lead to.
He's been doing some aerial photography with his drone for a property owner and spotted an old over grown church on the next property.
It turned out to be a great lead :D
1533462861_img_8580.jpg

An odd English penny in the bunch
1533462919_img_8581.jpg

And here's 'some' of the shiney stuff :p
1533462996_img_8577.jpg

I say 'some' ,because the lady who owns the property kept half a dozen or so for herself...., plus a few coppers :)

I bet you don't feel deflated anymore,top result on the silvers :party:

Research,that is something I will have to start looking into literally.

Very nice hunts all round :Y:

Tis a funny game detecting, with many highs and lows with unpredictable outcomes. I think you were rewarded for your persistence to get onto some good coins, looks like it payed off despite being in your own yard so to speak. Love the shilling trio, I struggle to get any earlier ones these days. :Y:

Latest posts