Out 'n' About With The CTX3030

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another successful hunt this arvo
...even managed a couple of silvers :D
1523772790_img_8430.jpg

1523772819_img_8432.jpg

Nice run with the goldies Sandta, just back after 12 days on the gold fields. had a good time.
Cheers, SinHof.

$82+ for the day is pretty spectacular... but you've set your own benchmark to stick to now ]:D that you've gone pro :lol:
nice silvers too ! 8) :p
:Y: :cool: :Y:
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
O:) O:) O:)
:party: :party: :party:

I wish people around here lost coins like they do there..Very impressive take.Well done :Y: :Y: Looks like you got your cake and cream :D

Thanks guys
Have been waiting a while to detect here.
A beautiful day with cool breeze was too good to pass up :Y:
I think it will be a long time before these spots replenish though.
The silvers were an unexpected surprise ,after switching programs, in a little corner that had been cleared recently

3am hunt on the way home from work this morning
1524878756_img_8439.jpg

3 Vic silvers :D
1524878820_img_8440.jpg

These were the only good targets.... the only other finds were lead roofing washers
1524879039_img_8441.jpg

1524879060_img_8442.jpg

Ive previously done a bit of research for this spot and know there was a structure here. Not sure if it burnt down or was demolished, but the area is covered in nails, so next time ,will be using a smaller coil ;)

Detectorist said:
Did you run the silver program or have your own?

I mainly just use the standard 'coins' program (90% of my hunting)
I use the 2nd pattern (minimum disc) to locate the area im looking for initialy (depending on research)
If there is alot of iron , ill leave it in the 2nd pattern so the nulling doesnt mask that tiny little chirp , but all those tones get a bit much to cope with after a while ( for me anyway)

Am liking that Victorian coin location, very nice trio of silvers - could be good for a sovereign/half sov with some luck! Well done on the goldie count, impressive. :Y:

Latest posts