Out 'n' About With The CTX3030

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,
It seems most of the regulars here are having a ball with their finds, really good to see and it gives us new chums some inspiration to get out and about to find new grounds and finds.
SinHof.

Out n about for couple of hours this morning
1472437704_image.jpg

1472437760_image.jpg

This was unexpected ... Not just a 1c as first thought
1472437865_image.jpeg

And bought my legacy badge on the way home
1472437995_image.jpg

Geez Sandta, very nice haul mate, right on the silver today.

The ground here is still too wet for detecting at my honey hole, big puddles still everywhere, glad someones getting out for a swing.

G'Day Sandta,
Those old sites up your way certainly have some interesting pre-decimal coinage and other interesting items, the 3030 is working well for you.
Cheers, SinHof.

The pre-decs just about outnumbered the decimal currency, not bad at all. I spy one 18??'s silver, is it too worn to read Sandta? :)

rocketaroo said:
Nice haul :) pretty good for a ctx!

For a CTX, lol, good one Rocket.... Bwahahaha haha ha ha .......... :lol:

These CTX newbies Sandta and Sinhof are only just realising the awesome power of such a finely turned machine. They have persisted through trial and error and are now reeping the amazing rewards, soon there will be nothing left to find in the entire region because they will be hoarding it all, lol.

Hi Rocket old mate,
My CTX3030 and self are still in our formative period/months, learning for the most part as we go, on the job, all fun and yes it's starting to come together nicely, all be it a bit on the slow side, slow and steady is the go I think. With the approach of the warmer weather beach hunting will come to the fore,I have just ordered a 17x13 inch coil for the beach season with jewellery being a prime target to chase down, should be interesting on a number of fronts.
I'm sure everyone here have their detectors of choice and derive a great amount of pleasure using them, they all seem to work just fine and you're happy with the results that's all that matters.
Evening, SinHof.

Goldpick said:
The pre-decs just about outnumbered the decimal currency, not bad at all. I spy one 18??'s silver, is it too worn to read Sandta? :)

Yes mate ,im afraid so
But what is left ....is all silver :D

Just stirring you slimelab guys lol I have had the deus for 6 months, and am just getting a decent handle on it. Sandta was a gun with an ace, scarey to think what he will extract with alot more time on the machine.

Hi Rocket,
It would be a sad old world if we could not have a bit of harmless fun taking the micky out of each other about our respective detectors; I must admit I had a bit of a laugh re: your comment about the 3030's.
Have a great day, SinHof.

Latest posts