No travels to Australia :/

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
Dihusky said:
Think you need to talk to the Aussie Embassy, there are places screaming out for workers, this is one of many websites: https://www.backpackerjobboard.com.au/jobs/farm-work/ Farms are having to dump fruit because they can't get pickers, yet we still pay people for doing nothing :mad:
I seen the truckload of fruit being dumped on utube news the other day... it made me wonder who picked the fruit to get it in the truck to dump it lol.
beggers belief :lol:

Yeah it was picked but then nobody would buy it.
https://www.australianethical.com.au/blog/food-waste-a-growing-australian-problem/

PS if you are thinking of fruit picking in Australia you will get approx 14 to 16 AUD per hour = approx 11 USD

Jaros said:
Those sheep will have diarrhea.
I have seen a bunch of goats die from eating table grapes some one threw away. I think it fermented in the goats stomachs and the pressure ruptured something inside. Not a nice way to go I imagine.

Yes , I did pick grapes at Mildura for 2 seasons , but that was a long time ago !

Adrian ss said:
silver said:
Dihusky said:
Think you need to talk to the Aussie Embassy, there are places screaming out for workers, this is one of many websites: Farms are having to dump fruit because they can't get pickers, yet we still pay people for doing nothing :mad:
I seen the truckload of fruit being dumped on utube news the other day... it made me wonder who picked the fruit to get it in the truck to dump it lol.
beggers belief :lol:

Yeah it was picked but then nobody would buy it.

PS if you are thinking of fruit picking in Australia you will get approx 14 to 16 AUD per hour = approx 11 USD

I don't care so much about payment.. I will be there.. so I can improve my english + later try to pan or buy some toy(metal detector) :D
And I love camping ..it is like meditation

Mike678 said:
Are you big , fit and strong ? There are plenty of well paying jobs in the ARL or AFL .....

I have 30y. and was doing thai-box.. so I think I'm pretty fit :)
But first ..I must get there and I don't have private plane and I'm not politician :D (or tennis cricket player) lol

Latest posts