No pull tab WOW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
l wish they were all like this one, detectn would be so much better, never seen a ally can with no pulltab until l found this.
1405076044_can1.jpg
1405076064_can2.jpg

Yes l posted it on another forum, to show everyone,thought l would do the same here.

HAHAHA, I vaguely remember those from the 70's. Not a bad idea, even now. No more pull tabs.
From a re-cycle perspective it would be a winner. Naturally, like the '' ol '' days, you would need to carry an opener in the car,or a small one on your keyring. the delis used to open them if needed. the pull tabs take a long time to '' break down ''. :eek:

p.s. talk about nostalgia. the local foodland is selling small glass coca cola bottles, 300mll, and larger 700ml for about 3 times the price for quantity compared to cans or plastic bottles. they call It'' MARKETING''. pure genius. :eek: :D

slipped disc said:
HAHAHA, I vaguely remember those from the 70's. Not a bad idea, even now. No more pull tabs.
From a re-cycle perspective it would be a winner. Naturally, like the '' ol '' days, you would need to carry an opener in the car,or a small one on your keyring. the delis used to open them if needed. the pull tabs take a long time to '' break down ''. :eek:

p.s. talk about nostalgia. the local foodland is selling small glass coca cola bottles, 300mll, and larger 700ml for about 3 times the price for quantity compared to cans or plastic bottles. they call It'' MARKETING''. pure genius. :eek: :D
If you ask me, it tastes 100 times better from the glass bottle

Sa_bogan said:
slipped disc said:

If you ask me, it tastes 100 times better from the glass bottle

BUUURRRPPP, YEP. ;)

Anyone remember the push in circles that were around for a little while, two on the top of each can, one smaller than the other, they were trying to keep all the aluminium with the can for better recycling,..... and that's before they started recycling.

Latest posts