Newbie from NE Vic

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all!
Just joined the forum, so complete novice here! I'm also a bit of a novice when it comes to prospecting. Funnily enough I'm a geologist by trade but it's been a long time since I got my hands dirty so to speak. I'm a mum to two would-be fossickers, and wanting to get them out and into it to start a bit of a family tradition.
Nice to meet you all and look forward learning a lot of practical prospecting! :lol:

geojade said:
Hi all!
Just joined the forum, so complete novice here! I'm also a bit of a novice when it comes to prospecting. Funnily enough I'm a geologist by trade but it's been a long time since I got my hands dirty so to speak. I'm a mum to two would-be fossickers, and wanting to get them out and into it to start a bit of a family tradition.
Nice to meet you all and look forward learning a lot of practical prospecting! :lol:

Welcome GeoJade. Apart from getting good info directly from Forum members, there is a PMAV branch based at Yackandandah that is likely to have some folk that can help you in the right direction.

See - http://www.pmav.org.au/our-branches/north-east

Rob.