NEW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey new to prospecting and looking to learn. i have done 3 bags of paydirt to get started and would like to get some more. anyways have a good day and see u around.

Welcome mate!...3 bag's eh.! 8) ...Your well on you're way, to soon become a top line Panner! :Y: :Y: ..Good on Yer!...Digger!!
Keep working on it...watch lots of videos on You Tube...and see if you can meet up with a member or two! :p ...Remember you need 10. Posts, to access the MEMBERS SECTION,...From there you can see who is teaming up for a bit of a session on the gold..and is sought of in your sphere of operations. :D ,,,but a lot of us go on camps in order to meet up...and that's a good chance for you to ...FAST-TRACK your knowledge and skills :Y: See you one day....AT THE DIGGINS :cool: Rossco.

1509600367_3.jpg

Hi Annarchy

Welcome to forum. Lots to read. Enjoy yourself and above all join in. No one here will judge you.

cool ty for the welcome i have a lot to learn. and this forum has already taught me a fair bit. ")

Welcome to PA mate
Where are you from? (Rough area not town exactly if your comfortable with that) and might be members in your area all to happy to show you the ropes on a goldfield near you
Cheers
Jamie

Latest posts