New Years fireworks

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Money could be better spent elswhere I agree, still a lot of stuggling businesses in Sydney though that can benefit from the tourist revenue.

The 9pm fireworks were shaking my windows and I'm 10km in a straight line from the Harbour Bridge. The midnight ones are going to be huge this year, I get a good view from the bush near my place, will stagger up the at 1/4 to midnight to watch them, usually no one else is there. :D

Got me some liquid Gold!

1451559193_20151231_215032.jpg

1451559193_20151231_215039.jpg

Lol here you all are complaining about the "fun police"
And you want to take away the New Year fireworks?

Bloody hypocrites.... Have a drink and enjoy the show.

KarlS said:
I just wonder how the people of Australia survived some 50 years ago. Fireworks, guns, no RBT, no speed limits outside build up areas, smokes and grog did not have a ridiculous tax on it, no car inspections, fish and chips wrapped in yesterday's news paper for 40 cents, coke was a real thing not a sugary water, you could carry a knife on you belt, if you want to call someone a wog or black it was your call and not something against the law, most of young people smoked pot, girls went around without the bra in see thru, the hippies did not told everyone how to live their life's they just ask to be left alone to live as they want, no credit cards and no easy credit, but you could buy a house in Sydney for five thousand bucks, cops had respect from most and if you did not respect them you got kick in the arse, you could dredge for gold, use explosives and carry a gun when prospecting and you could hunt, plenty of jobs around if you wanted one.
How did we survived, half of us should be dead long time ago and other half should be crippled by today's standard.
Karl

I remember jumping on the old pushie with the air rifle over the shoulders & riding out to the mates farm to shoot birds (black birds & sparrows), that was in the mid 80's, try doing that today, you'd be lucky to walk away alive, police would probably shoot you.
Problem these days is to many softc&%ks in the world & to many idiots so more laws have to be made to stop the stupidity.
I got my ass kicked if I done something wrong, it didn't cause be any problems, it did teach me some good lessons though, but now its illegal & look at (most of) the youth of today, no respect for anything or anyone.

Latest posts