New to site

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldflower

Craig
Reaction score
Not only new to the site but also to prospecting.

My name is Craig and I currently live in Kalgoorlie WA.

My weapon of choice is the GPX 4500, Coiltek 14" elite, 18" elite, 11" Commander and 11" DD
Also have a SDC 2300 which we have only just got recently, my wife swings that most of the time.

1488604948_img_3594.jpg

Found a few small pieces so far and looking forward to the cooler weather coming up.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to learning a bit and sharing a bit.

1488604981_img_3687.jpg

Welcome to the forum Craig. I have a 4500 that I purchased on its release day. Would never part with it...paid itself off dozens of times.

Your in the right place to find element79. I have seen some nice pieces and good runs that came from paddocks within the city limits even!

I expect some Kal gold find images to be posted by you on the forum soon :)

RDD

Welcome aboard Gf, your in a good possie for a start. :)

RedDirtDigger said:
Welcome to the forum Craig. I have a 4500 that I purchased on its release day. Would never part with it...paid itself off dozens of times.

Your in the right place to find element79. I have seen some nice pieces and good runs that came from paddocks within the city limits even!

I expect some Kal gold find images to be posted by you on the forum soon :)

RDD

Thanks,

nice to see a can of Emu Export in your avatar :) I'm really liking the 4500. Found a 4.4gm about 6k's from town so I know what you mean.

Latest posts