NEW: Coiltek 15" Goldseeker Coil for a Minelab Euraka Gold For Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a brand new Coiltek 15" Goldseeker WOT Coil for sale with full warranty for just $220 including postage.
1459108344_minelab-eureka-gold-0.jpg

Click here for product information: http://www.coiltekmanufacturing.com.au/products/products-1/15-goldseeker-eureka-gold/

Anyway, I'm selling on behalf of my prospecting partner who bought this last week then never got the chance to even take this coil out of the box. The reason why it's up for sale is because the poor friend just found out her Minelab XT detector no longer works after she got it back after loaning it to a family member. But the good news is that she just bought another used Minelab Eureka Gold Detector, and it turns out that she is now getting the exact same Coiltek 15" coil in the package deal she has bought.

So she doesn't need two 15" coils so we now have this brand new coil still in the box (pictured below) up for sale with full warranty.
1459107153_for-sale.jpg

We will forward you the original purchase receipt was this was bought from a Minelab dealer (Gold City Detecting in Charters Towers).

I have the exact same coil now for my Minelab Eureka Gold which I also bought from Gold City Detecting and cannot wait to get out an start using this coil after testing it last week for the first time. I was really impressed with it's performance in both the 6.4khz and 20khz frequencies as it definitely will detect a lot deeper in both frequencies.

But what I did not expect when I tested Coiltek's claims about great sensitivity to smaller targets was that it even gave a very strong signal on very small sample of very fine alluvial gold in a 1 ounce specimen jar. These pieces of gold are really small like grains of sand. They certainly are not pickers and will have to be recovered from a hotspot by using a pan.

This photo is resized to appear on screen at 1366x768 resolution to be as close as possible to be the dimensions as sample used in this test.
1459111542_alluvial-test-sample.jpg

This sample was easily detectable at 20khz up to about 6" to 7" in an air test. So if this bit of alluvial gold was hung up in any type of concentration in a small crevice in the bedrock somewhere with just a few inches of overburden, then this coil will most certainly find it as well. So after this result I'm definitely going to have to also buy myself the Coiltek 6" Goldseeker coil now which is much better suited in the 60khz frequency to this role of finding fine alluvial gold.

These truly are good coils and I would recommend them to all Mine Eureka Gold Detector users and this is what I have in my own kit.
1459107468_minelab-eureka-gold-1a.jpg

This coil is also well suited to the Minelab XT 18000 because they to have both the 6.4khz an 20khz frequencies. It should also work well on the XT17000 in the 6.4khz frequency, but it might start to become a bit unstable at 33khz. But don't quote me on that because I've never tested this coil on either of these metal detectors.

If you are interested in buy this coil please contact me by private message or email to [email protected]

I would not think so.
Original post is from 2016,
4 years ago. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts