My new project, The Wal banker-Highbanker banker hybrid..

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Goldtarget, I actually made 2 boiler boxes. One traditional and one the same as the Wal banker.. I am yet to use either system yet. So I thought I would give both a go, with the advantage of using either. They are interchangeable, so could change them if needed.
From what I've seen they both should work,will just have to wait and see..

Hi G0lddigg@, yes I will through plenty at it. Hopefully I find plenty too..

Cheers Waz

looking good mate. I have almost got my box working a treat and gone through many design changes I would suggest changing the bread create for expanded metal I use the alloy one that has diamonds of about 30mm across and it works a treat on fine gold it has great exchange!!! also run the ribbed rubber matting you get from Clark rubber the full length of your sluice they make a 2.2m wide model which i used on my 1.8m sluice helps keep all the fine gold in. I will make up a post with mine soon ;-)

Hi Barra_Mad, I can change the layout any time. This layout is based on the Walbanker, which has been tried and tested by WalnLiz.. They have some great vids on YouTube and in the DIY section Wal has the specs for his Walbanker.. We will see after testing If I will differ from his design, which works on Sapphires and Gems as well as gold..

Cheers Waz

Here is my Walbanker After talking to the man himself the changes and results .

1st build

1391920245_img_1148.jpg

After Wal visit and made changes 95% the gold was top 1/2

1400218571_p1010883.jpg

A collection one my outings if most is in top 1/2 walbanker I'd be happy I not losing any .

1400654703_p1010903.jpg

Latest posts