My Minelab X-Terra 705 Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the beginning, and for awhile after that, I rejected signals that went bad from a different direction......but I now know, that you leave good finds in the ground, doing that.

Another hunt, the broken loop thingy maybe a horse rein guide, off a wagon. The charm padlock is sterling :) The goldies are allways welcome, the pennies are roos, and one toasty commonwealth, a 19.0, the third numeral is toasted....psst its prob a 1930, yours cheap...pm offers lol
The square thingy is pretty weird, maybe a game piece.

1435044534_kurriii.jpg

Very nice Rocket.. Any chance is a good chance :)
I ended up buying the 10x5 18khz coil to play with (just have the 7.5khz concentric), keen for it to get here. That should keep me out of trouble for now. Has anyone used the 3khz coil?

Pretty sure the thingy is from the side of a dray(the horse drawn semi trailer of the past) RKT, it's for tying down the load, that's why we find them broken, they just threw them away and put on a new one, I can't be exactly certain though as I'm not a hundred and fifty yet, still got a ton to go.

Quick hunt after lunch, been meaning to try this spot for awhile. My first shotgun shell, and the ear ring is 925. The black square thingy, seems to be made of diecast metal, and has a small post in the back....another weird find.

1435122495_shot.jpg

rocketaroo said:
Another hunt, the broken loop thingy maybe a horse rein guide, off a wagon. The charm padlock is sterling :) The goldies are allways welcome, the pennies are roos, and one toasty commonwealth, a 19.0, the third numeral is toasted....psst its prob a 1930, yours cheap...pm offers lol
The square thingy is pretty weird, maybe a game piece.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4395/1435044534_kurriii.jpg

Very nice catch :)

What is that thing with a little heart on it?

That spot has it all,... Spending money, jewellery, PDs,... And a past history(sh ;) otty bit).

The little padlock pendant? It works, locks, and unlocks, and the other heart shaped silver is an ear ring.

silver said:
That spot has it all,... Spending money, jewellery, PDs,... And a past history(sh ;) otty bit).

Yep, and its a massive site as well. Best thing, was that I found another site, with cut granite blocks to detect around :)

(little padlock pendant) I got it, thanks. Cool site to play around, with silver and working padlocks that's a winner :)
As silver has put it, that site got it all :D
My MD is collecting dust as I couldn't get out before the Summer, which is a killer if I tried to make an outing , LOL.
Winter is much better in regards of temps, weather is mild to somewhat cold which is nice for MD. Still a few months ahead.

Latest posts