My Minelab X-Terra 705 Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 2 at my new spot :)

1435384674_yum.jpg

rocketaroo said:
So that site gave 43 bucks, 3 silvers, and 6 pennies I think. Plus relics. Gotta love this hobby :)
Out of curiosity how big/how long for the spot? Nice to get a solid return, hope there's more out there like that for the next ones.

3 hours a day, for 3 days. Thats slow going I spose, but I do work slowly, ask ramjet. The site wasnt that big, but very trashy, even goldies would get masked by false iron peeps, if I didnt go really slow. I will go back with my xp deus oneday :) (future xp deus lol).

That dodgy thing is safe, in a bag with some pennies, and bullets, all finds from the one spot together.

Todays hunt, could only sneak a couple of hours in. The gold pendant is junk, the bling is the top of a ring. It has a very small makers name, unreadable at the moment, then what looks 625 CZ. CZ would be cubic zirconia I spose, 625 is used in germany for silver http://www.925-1000.com/a_Standards.html

There seems to be gold on the tips that hold the stones in. Anyway, its bling, but a better bling.

1435637463_tuex.jpg

Where ever people walk, stand, sit, or talk...there will be ring pulls, tabs, bottletops, aluminium, rust, coins, and jewellery :)

Latest posts