My Minelab X-Terra 705 Hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found mine close to an old fire station, showed them to an old fireman, he had no idea.

Quick, but awesome hunt this morning....loving it!

Both ring, and bracelet are 925, wonder what the stone is? The other jewellery is junk, the goldies were what I went for, not many of them, but who cares!

1433816393_dasilver.jpg

Yeah that bracelet is awesome mate, one of the best finds I've seen on here lately. Must have got the heart racing seeing that nice blue stone. :D

Heatho said:
Yeah that bracelet is awesome mate, one of the best finds I've seen on here lately. Must have got the heart racing seeing that nice blue stone. :D

It was a bouncy tone, but pretty high. When I first saw it, I thought....oh just a bit of aluminium...so I yanked it out....lol Glad I didnt break it :) Oh, it was my second target of the hunt, and yeah that stone, and 925 made me :)

that stone looks similar to the one I posted lately,.. even held into the setting the same way,.... so I know how you felt when you found yours RKT.

PabloP said:
First I was thinking of something like old time corset fixing hooks, but they weren't like that and they would spin, or perhaps backing pieces for the old cloth buttons with the pin part to be bent around into a loop.

Tap washers perhaps?

Top little hunt there RKT ,almost a full house too,.if only you had pulled a florin and a sixpence as well,... Ooooo sooooo close,..... Love that deadly looking skull you scored with the yellow eyes and also the spending money,... Well done on a good hunt. ;) .

What is the Goldie with the green ring in the middle of it ?
And I reckon Tap washers as well for the weird thingies .

Those green ring goldies were released in the last few years, dont recall what they commemorate. Tap washers? Maybe!

Its 6 months today, that I first started detecting. I forget that I am a noob, and shouldnt expect results like others consistantly post :) Feel better now lol

Latest posts