My Bounty Hunter Land Star finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First hunt with my new bounty hunter land star, one hour at a local field. It runs at 6.6khz, the goldies ping as a upper mid tone, with a high peep sometimes. It pulled the BBs at 6 inches, so its going to find deep pennies. I used descrim mode, but heard all tones. Pinpointing is done, by switching into all metal mode, its a non motion mode, so the find is where it sounds the loudest. What a great little unit :)

1455532895_2016-02-12_13.27.17.jpg

1455532923_2016-02-13_20.37.15_resized.jpg

Cool little detector, it should keep you out of mischief in the meantime, I see it has auto/manual ground balance ability as well. Also spied that small nugget coil amongst your gear, should prove handy for the tot lots. Welcome back. :)

Sounds like it works like an Ace( a bit ).
Just gotta walk all over someones 47s now an make em all yours (ha). ;) :D

Money money money,....in a .... ..... ..... !
What's the thing top left of photo RKT ? :eek:

I get out most days, driving through the country side with work, but cant stop to detect. But I have found many likely spots in my travels :)

Sometimes a spent bullet from enfelade fire has a fall of shot that hits soft ground resulting in bullets that just look like they've never been fired. :D ;)

so ends the bounty hunter finds. Sold it to help fund my deus kit next week. Wouldave liked to keep it, its a good machine, but the dosh helps keeps me in the good books with the missus!

Latest posts