My alluvial so far!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So this is my first season, though a bit late to get into it, this is what I have so far.

Most are tiny specs, the 4 on the coin are the biggest that I've got so far but we're still pretty happy

Tom
1412234862_image.jpg

1412234863_image.jpg

Great season there Tom and some good bits amongst them. Weather's getting fine again, so hope you can get an earlier start to this season. Best of luck out there.

Hey diggertom I am envious, I have 5 flecks in a cup on the kitchen window sill. Well done mate
Dan84

Hiya DiggerTom
Nice little collection. My avatar holds all that I have collected in 12 months, so you're doing extremely well. Without giving the area away, are they local grown or interstate?
That vial will look fantastic when it's full! ;)

Diggertom said:
Thanks guys!

Myself and my partner are quite happy with it.

Yea the place is local, I'm pretty sure I found it through this forum.

Where abouts in sa are you from TT?

From North Haven, I mostly poke about the place in the barossa / Mt crawford

Diggertom and I met up yesterday and had a nice morning in the creek, weather looked like sheet for a while but ended up the perfect day for it. Diggertom is a gadget guy and his kitchen tidy highbanker found some nice colour for about 3 hours of soft labour.

1413237128_gold2.jpg

I'll be doing some conversion work on my unfinished sluice and we'll give it another crack.

Thanks diggertom, had a great day!

TT

Hey guys, I am from the Barossa and I do most of my sluicing etc in the Barossa and Mt crawford, cromer areas. Would love to catch up also one day soon. Thats a nice looking vile, mine isn't quite that nice but getting there.

Scott.

Hi gravelman, yes that is a nice vial. Nice to have another SA fossicker/noodler on board. Hope you find your nuggets without too much hard work.
Cheers

I would like to be in this if thats ok. Could get some tips on why my sluice isn't catching gold. Think my main reason maybe that ive only just started with the sluice normally im out and about with the garrett at gold.

Gravelman im from gawler and head out there a bit myself.

Yea we can organise a group thing at some stage.

Took my sluice up yesterday and forgot a bracket which holds my high banker bin attachment and I seem to have a lot of gold run through it, ended up getting home and found it in the car! Doh!

Tom

Latest posts