Missing Prospectors & Other Persons Victoria

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, been there, I make sure I wear hi vis nowadays when Im poking around in a creek in any area where hunting might be happening.

Years ago I was camped near Sofala . About 4 Europeans called in and had a chat , M/F . They camped not far away but put some hi- power shots in over my head into the trees . I think they were telling me that they were well armed . This was before Howard's clamp down on hi powered automatic rifles .

Mike678 said:
They are full of booze or dope .

And some are just plain mad and don't need any substance to influence their thought process :argh: While camping I've had shots fired in close proximity, no idea if it was directed at me. One time at Waanyarra shots were fired pretty close, it put the wind up me just so happens I had the 30/06 so I let one rip :) never heard another shot.

Truth is if a nutter wants to upset your day there's nothing you can do about it until your aware of it, sadly some don't get the opportunity to address the situation.

was reading that sack of :poop: Greg Lynn burnt the campers bodies before he buried them. the piece of :poop:.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's killed before this :poop: :poop: :poop: .

numpty said:
was reading that sack of :poop: Greg Lynn burnt the campers bodies before he buried them. the piece of :poop:.

Yes unfortunately that's the report I heard on Saturday. He is nothing short of absolute scum.

PabloP said:
numpty said:

There are other rumours regarding the area. Search for "The button man".

Rob P.

To my knowledge he's been ruled out, unless new information has come to light. Greg Lynn is to my knowledge the number one suspect, he was under the radar from the early days as far as I understand.

Let's see how the investigators interpretation of s 464 is received.come committal time.
It's never been used for this length of time, even if the crook agreed, which I doubt.

Would that be related to allowable time to hold a suspect in custody for questioning in relation to the alleged offence?
Media reports suggested the suspect initially for the first day was not co-operative with the Police, but then became more co-operative
perhaps in relation to evidence put forward by the Police conducting the interviews?

Swinging & digging said:
Would that be related to allowable time to hold a suspect in custody for questioning in relation to the alleged offence?
Yes, forget what was said in the interview, it is the length which will set a precedence if accepted.
I hope it will, but the DDP is wary after the events of the past few years.

Latest posts