Mining is hiring again

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all just a quick heads up, a scam company going by the name "mining australia" is advertising on this site. It's a blatant scam, most will pick it straight away but a lot of poor folk looking for work have fallen victim. Long story short they promiss to find you work in mining and appear legit right up to when they ask for $215 odd bucks before they'll help. siren blaring!
Once you pay you will recieve no help and no answers.
Just check "mining Australia review"
Shame in them and mods should remove them surely ;)

If its on the banner ads it will most likely be there because you've been googling for mining/mining jobs. I don't think the mods can do much about them. Otherwise its fairly random.
As an example go to say "The Good Guys" website then come back here. If the Good Guys aren't on the banner ad change pages or refresh & they will most likely magically appear?

Haven't been looking for mining jobs at all but yes it's on the banners. It's just crazy that these types can get away with it. How they sleep at night is beyond me. Prob on a big comfy bed paid for by a sucker

Actually mbasko I have been looking at job sites, not specifically mining but you must be right in how they target victims. Cheers ;)

If you are referring to using Google Adsense ads for revenue, which I used to do on several sites for many years, you used to be able to tell Adsense which advertisers you want to block -- so the objectionable ads never appear on your website again. I don't know if this can stil be done, but it certainly used to be do-able.

Moderators, please pass this on to the sysop!

Cheers,

DavidH

mbasko said:
If its on the banner ads it will most likely be there because you've been googling for mining/mining jobs. I don't think the mods can do much about them. Otherwise its fairly random.
As an example go to say "The Good Guys" website then come back here. If the Good Guys aren't on the banner ad change pages or refresh & they will most likely magically appear?

Is that why i always see adds for hot chicks,bahahahahaha ;)

Latest posts