Minelab SDC2300 information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolfau said:
mbasko said:
Narrawa said:
Your benefit with MPF would not be in depth, but in coverage....looking to out fit it with a coil like a 14x7...15x8 would be in my opinion, a better choice than looking to search deeper due to the timing it uses.
Bingo - would love to have a 14 x 7 on mine!

The question though is - can it be done?
Was told a while ago that one coil manufacturer believed it was possible from a practical viewpoint i.e. could get to cable connection in lower stem etc. to faciliatate change. Haven't heard anything since & that was well before xmas? The issues are as I seen it then & now is:
-warranty - some dismantling would be required to change it over
-are the SDC coils chipped/encrypted?? If so would Minelab licence someone to make them??

Marty said:
Woody made a 11" coil for the SDC , maybe ask him for one

Marty

I already have spoken with Woody and I also have spoken with Minelab.

I also have spoken to someone else about this.

:D :D :D :D

he changed it to that comment, he originally said its better that he plays dumb, so he is just keep the answer to himself Rather than putting it out there as the OP has asked for

Wolfau said:
Marty said:

Marty

That's all very well, but some details would be nice rather than just making such a statement??

Paulmarr said:
Here we go again - the ol Wolfy post it and then edit the comment three times trick ... I thought we were done with that behaviour here Mods?

How does this concern you both exactly?

Its not a good look when 2 members from one
Family reply in the manner you both have.

You both need to move on.

The edit button is there to be used. If its an issue
Then it can be addressed by the website owner
In co operation with the moderators.

Wolfau said:
Paulmarr said:
Here we go again - the ol Wolfy post it and then edit the comment three times trick ... I thought we were done with that behaviour here Mods?

How does this concern you both exactly?

Its not a good look when 2 members from one
Family reply in the manner you both have.

You both need to move on.

The edit button is there to be used. If its an issue
Then it can be addressed by the website owner
In co operation with the moderators.

You just love the attention dont you Wolfau.

The problem I have is what you write first, then edit and act like nothing was said. I read most topics on here and though I might not have much to add but it's left at what I said. Your original comment before you changed it suggested that you had an answer but would rather keep it to yourself. Doesn't sit with me especially when you advise us you rather play dumb then know one will ask you

Goldpick said:
Wolfau said:
Marty said:

Marty

That's all very well, but some details would be nice rather than just making such a statement??

I have made no statements. I have had 3 conversations
only and not going to giving anyone any ideas that may
Result in damaging a detector hence its best to play stupid
Then give the wrong info.

Can it be done as is? no it can't.

I am waiting for Nenad to reply - yes i am.

Sa_bogan said:
The problem I have is what you write first, then edit and act like nothing was said. I read most topics on here and though I might not have much to add but it's left at what I said. Your original comment before you changed it suggested that you had an answer but would rather keep it to yourself. Doesn't sit with me especially when you advise us you rather play dumb then know one will ask you

Read above and stop presuming.

Latest posts