Lucky or not?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to ensure my luck continues i spotted this while out this arvo
1438597878_image.jpg

Cant imagine what might come next

y
You're just lucky those 4 leaf clovers are growing everywhere you look,... picking them must be giving you sticky silver fingers,...you'll have half of PA wanting to buy them off you soon,... be a bidding war for sure.
Maybe you should seal them in plasic(gear shift knobs etc) and start selling them. :D

Thats funny :lol:
I actually dont pick them anymore.
i do see a lot of them though but dont always have my ipad with me to take the photos

Buy a tattslotto ticket Sandta. You got the touch man!!!! Failing that, book press all those little suckers and sell them to people like me who have been looking for a four leaf clover for decades without finding one :lol: My wife found one when she was a little girl which she still has to this day and show me every now and then to rub it in :lol: :lol:

I cant explain it exactly.. But they stick out like dogs bits
Their the ones with 4 leaves amongst a patch of 3 leaves
Its that simple :p
My nana could find them too , so maybe i have help ;)

Ha ha, i just had a thought mate about your nana. i wonder if she thought they stood out like that (your expression) as well. I have visions of a lovely old lady saying to somebody 'they just stand out like dog you know whats' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sandta said:
I cant explain it exactly.. But they stick out like dogs bits
Their the ones with 4 leaves amongst a patch of 3 leaves
Its that simple :p
My nana could find them too , so maybe i have help ;)
Let's hope Nana was big on Silvers as well then. ;)

Actually Silver you have just reminded me of a couple of things ...
I have(somewhere) a small paper satchel/envelope with a coin inside that she gave me when i was about 10 or 12
Ive never opened it :eek:
I can also remember her giving me a round 50c ... I can also remember dropping it :rolleyes:
I searched for ages but never found it.
I know exactly where , next to a telegraph pole near her house in Dee Why
If anyone lives near by and wants to go look for it ...PM me for details

Have you opened it yet Sandta,.... got my interest up now. :)

Gunna need to get it xrayed then,... or a bit of a peel and peek job,... like at Christmas(ha). ;)

Latest posts