Lucky or not?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The week before last i posted some pics of a few 4-leaf clovers i spotted here on the property. The following Monday i lost my job :rolleyes:
Well today i spent cutting and chopping firewood. Typically,the only wood around was half way down the side of the mountain :mad: i sure am knackered . Not used to that sort of cardio (heart attack) workout.
Anyway, while making the many trips humping the cut logs up the mountain side,i spotted a few more clover leaves... Including a 5-leaf clover.
Since i dont have one of those fancy phones nor carry a camera, i stuck a long stick in the ground next to each one and after lunch came back with my ipad
So here are a few more pics
1436428850_image.jpg

1436428868_image.jpg

1436428890_image.jpg

1436428931_image.jpg

1436428958_image.jpg

If they really are lucky ... Maybe i should be looking secret cache :D

Hey Rocket , tomorrow ,i might have to edit yesterdays post to 3 times
I guess its been on my mind ... Im starting to see things :lol:
1436429249_image.jpg

Ahhh laddy, it be the wee leprechauns that're playing havoc with you Sandta,.... if you get the chance, grab one by the neck and wring the location of that big pot of gold buried somewhere on your property out of the wee little mongrel.(don't hurt him though). ;)

silver said:
Ahhh laddy, it be the wee leprechauns that're playing havoc with you Sandta,.... if you get the chance, grab one by the neck and wring the location of that big pot of gold buried somewhere on your property out of the wee little mongrel.(don't hurt him though). ;)

Classic :lol:

Some people never can find them no matter how hard they search. I can be walking down the street and spot one in the middle of a clover patch. I dont know what it is but they just stand out like hings on a dog :p
My girlfriend used to love it when id find them for her. She used to press them in small album.
Her daughter has them now and treasures those memories. When ever i see them now reminds me of her and makes me feel good.
I dont pick them anymore but if i can, i take a photo ,and send my step daughter an email. She gets heaps more than the few ive posted on here . I just thought id share some here too.

Wow nice clovers, I Cary one in my walet all the time my pop found years and years ago, he said he found it in the same spot he found gold under the ground. But he never did tell me where that spot was ... :rolleyes:

Nice story,... but darn.
tassietaurusbull said:
Wow nice clovers, I Cary one in my walet all the time my pop found years and years ago, he said he found it in the same spot he found gold under the ground. But he never did tell me where that spot was ... :rolleyes:

ah jeeez.... fellas thats struck a chord with me.I've found a few as a kid and it led me to believe..ALL my life, no matter how bad things would be... things would right themselves, and it would be better...cause the Leprechauns owed you a least three other fourleaf-clovers as well...if you know what i mean... aaah.. (Stepping back and sings)....
.I'm looking over.. a fourleaf clover, that I overlooked before.... :cool:
Great post Sandta!. Straight from the heart for all of us too reflect on... and draw the positives from. TTB! keep that precious and tangible link to ya Pop mate.. the gold it may bring you, may well be in a form far removed from the kind in the ground!, ;) P.S.my short story(Tom Price) and two others are yours to read. They represent some of the stories of love, life and the part gold play.. in the days of yore and the rush... true stories and fables that were told to me by my own grandfathers and so on and some stories that i have developed from the depths of my own love of a good story :p ,myths and legends, strange stories from the (DIGGINS)..at my post..( a true story..or.. Gold in my Veins) :cool: ROSSCO...reefer

Latest posts