Long Range Locators (LRL's) / Detectors / Radars - Rangertell TG etc.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow,
Any one else see the blue Leds in the front of it. ?
Wonder it has not got a Lazer pointer built in. PMSL.

You know what amazes me?
The dude with the ra.ng.er.tel thing, calculator-on-a-car antenna.... actually has no negative feedback on fleabay!
Its all good!!!!!
100's of peeps are having sucksex with his product!!
I'm just holding it wrong maybe???

It's most likely a new North Korean ICBM homing device, Kim Jong-un new plan is to disperse these world wide, once you turn one on he can launch a ICBM directly to its location from the red button thingy beside his bed, worldwide domination through capitalist greed I'm guessing his theory might be based on!
Silly bugger hasn't worked out that 90% of prospectors work alone, are very secretive about their locations, and most importantly (which they're commi red brains didn't nut out) is that we're in the bloody bush :lol:

i just watched the video, i dont see why you guys are so skeptical, not sure what you guys were watching but he clearly just found that coin thing and a ring in the space of a minute or two..
now i am off to send him my credit card details and will be back to show you all the stuff i discover, just hope i dont get to much red marker paper cause that would be frustrating like ring pulls are

Wow, The worlds first poo ticket finder. :lol:
I doubt if I will be digging under them to find the Target.
Like a Tuena Happening. :lol: :lol:

Tathradj said:
Wow,
Any one else see the blue Leds in the front of it. ?
Wonder it has not got a Lazer pointer built in. PMSL.

:) The Lazer pointer i reckon will be in the next model ........ :D

Nah, us Aussies aren't allowed the hideously dangerous laser pointer equipped death machine.

Can you just imagine what you could find with this and a suitable donger aerial
LittleProfessor.jpg

Simmo said:
You know what amazes me?
The dude with the ra.ng.er.tel thing, calculator-on-a-car antenna.... actually has no negative feedback on fleabay!
Its all good!!!!!
There was a member on here awhile back who made something similar up & put it on eBay as a warning to people. He even very clearly stated that it was a fake/fraudulent item & not to bid.
Well guess what people were bidding & making enquiries as to how they could buy it. Go figure? Suckers out there everywhere & no wonder people make money from these things + other fake products. What's that saying about fools & money..... :lol:

Found it:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3423&p=1

Watch the video closely as the guy subtly moves the vertical and it swings. Gravity - so it seems - does that. At first I thought it helped "genetic de-selection", but now I know it just rips off those poor believers ready to part their last coin on a dream. This is evil.

mbasko said:
Simmo said:
You know what amazes me?
Its all good!!!!!
There was a member on here awhile back who made something similar up & put it on eBay as a warning to people. He even very clearly stated that it was a fake/fraudulent item & not to bid.
Well guess what people were bidding & making enquiries as to how they could buy it. Go figure? Suckers out there everywhere & no wonder people make money from these things + other fake products. What's that saying about fools & money..... :lol:

Found it:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3423&p=1
if you go to the link and click on 'see original listing' 4 of these were sold.... i love it

In his eBay sale,
mozzie1957 said:
You have a rock-solid no-risk 7 days from when you purchase this item to test, for yourself, exactly that which it is meant to do. Nothing. Thats right. Im so convinced that this Long Range Detector doesnt do anything that if youre not satisfied that it does, as guaranteed, nothing at all Ill not only refund your money (less postage) but you can keep the LRD. Thats right, you can keep it. I cant be fairer than that.
You sure yours does absolutely nothing? If so, I could make use of something like that all day.

I vood be trrusting them bekoz everry time my Computerrr has prroblems, i alwys half and Middle easterrn perrson tellingk me how to fixx it.
So it musst be rite. No offence intended.
Jaros

Stumbled on this post by accident.

Belongs in the funny's area. :D :D Cannot believe a few were sold !
Seems others are still selling variations of these finders on The ebay.
LOL

Latest posts