kazakhstan

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazakhstan

Rinat
Reaction score
Hello, I am glad that I saw your forum. My name is Rinat, I live in Kazakhstan. I have the GPX 4800. I love nugget hunting. Watched a lot of videos, the search for gold in Australia (Val nliz) very cool reportazhi.I really want to join them.

Hi Rinat.
Welcome to Prospecting Australia.
Plenty of great information here on Australian prospecting.
We'd love to hear about your nugget hunting adventures in Kazakhstan.

Cheers

Ramjet

Welcome Rinat,

Be interesting if you could post a few photo's of the areas you detect. Make for one hell of a field trip for us one weekend :)

I'm sure you will find some interesting reading here.

Cheers,

Cliff

Welcome to the forum Rinat. You have a great detector in that GPX 4800 and I'm sure you will do very well with it. Hope you find the forum a great read, and it will certainly show you how we prospect here in Australia.

All the very best of luck and hope to see some pics of your detecting areas in Kazakhstan.

Cheers Wal.

Hi! I do not know the forum section where to post photos and comments. Just read the forum, feel friends matches nuggets.

Hi Rinat,

The image post icon is circled in the pic
1387676450_picture_4.jpg

Casper

kazakhstan said:
Hi! I do not know the forum section where to post photos and comments. Just read the forum, feel friends matches nuggets.

You won't be able to post any photos till you have made 10 posts on this forum.

geof_junk said:
kazakhstan said:

You won't be able to post any photos till you have made 10 posts on this forum.

Not correct Geof_junk.
You cannot link to other web sites such as photo bucket. But you can upload directly to this forum.

Hi Rinat, welcome to the forum. .. that is some awesome nuggets you have there , they are huge.. well done :) 8)

nice work . nice nuggets

you will find it useful to read the posts here on " loaming techniques"

the member who goes by the name "Loamer" as it happens has many posts about the techniques used to improve your results

:)

Latest posts