Items for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Up for sale are a few items. Pics by request.

Fisher F75 detector with 11 inch elliptical DD and 5 inch round DD. Looking for Offers over $600. Currently used as backup. Will provide instruction (1/2 hour including settings review) if buyer is available. Prefer drop off to ensure buyer is happy, but can post/freight at cost to major centres.
This is quality machine in perfect working order that has pulled many quality items in its time. As I have upgraded to most recent model it is sadly sitting unused so any new or experienced operator now has the opportunity to buy this detector at a very good price, cheaper than a new less capable detector. With some time on machine it will pay for itself very quickly. Have original box. Comes with torch holder attached to shaft for night swinging. I'll have a look for original weather covers to throw in. Coils are waterproof. Happily answer any questions you may have via PM. Can do a package deal for extra $ including Digger and ML pro pointer below.

Lesche Digger hand tool, with pouch, good solid order, around $80 plus delivery new when in stock, was thinking around $50 or so. Has red handle, serrated edge, very sturdy. If you are interested please contact via PM.

ML Pro pointer, in reasonable working order, was thinking around $ 50 + postage, come in original box. Pinpoints, light works, sound adjusts, only small issue is due to design and deep holes speaker has residual dirt in opening otherwise perfect order. Cheap starter or backup. PM if interested.

Walco prospecting pick. Excellent order, very minor wear on handle and pick edges due to use, quick paint spray and cosmetic edge grind and good as new. Paid over $90 new from supplier picked up, $60 or so would have me part with it. Would throw in proper green detecting scoop at no extra charge brought in Maryborough.

Garret pans, 1 super sluice 2 x prospector and purple classifier to compliment with 1/4 inch screen, also full size turbo pan and aussie disposal type black pan, can include carry bag to carry around. All well seasoned and in excellent order and seen plenty of gold across regions and states. Asking $100. Throw in gold vials and quality snuffer if taken as package otherwise will consider separating.

2 inch transfer pump @ 365 l/per minute, as new, never used paid over $350 asking $220 + freight. Solid brand name pump with associated fittings. PM for pics and details.

Wilson stainless yabby pump, used half dozen times at Eldorado, still in excellent order, barely 100 strokes will throw in poly attachment new price over $80 sell for $45. PM for furthers or contact number.

I'm moving so all items up for genuine sale, can deliver, I'm often near Eldorado,(1 1/2 hrs) Bendigo (1 1/2 hours), and Melbourne( 2 -2.5 hrs) Can travel further or meet half way if arrangements are made.

Also have somealluvial gold and small nuggets, recovered jewelry and coins and some hard to get relics (badges/pins/tokens/etc) for sale. Details via PM. Keep watching this page for more items as I keep posting. I have a lot of large and small items to sell, and keen to get them into new homes before moving. Thanks.

The short answer is no. I doubt if it's raining lightly or soaked ground you will hurt it, but the speaker and end cap are not sealed. It could not be fully submerged. Around the first 2/3 of it length is sealed only.

Thanks for the quick reply, if the speaker was waterproof I'd jump on it but I'm always around water so I'll have a think about it and will get back soon
I more worried about it being dropped in a puddle then it getting wet down the beach
Excellent prices though it should all go quick
Thanks Brian
Laurence

Thanks mate. I actually upgraded not too long ago to a wp one so I could get out in the wettest times. Hopefully others see value in what im trying to sell, all quality but as I don't want to move it with me I'm keen to sell. Looks like the PP might have found a new home already.

Brian_au said:
Garret pans, 1 super sluice 2 x prospector and purple classifier to compliment with 1/4 inch screen, also full size turbo pan and aussie disposal type black pan, can include carry bag to carry around. All well seasoned and in excellent order and seen plenty of gold across regions and states. Asking $100. Throw in gold vials and quality snuffer if taken as package otherwise will consider separating.
Might have priced myself out the market, even though stock is on back order ss & prospector are @ $28 each and turbo around $25 with classifier around the same not much value in original price so to be fair I'll come down to $70 or for a package worth around $135+ to go out and buy new so there's value for someone. Will still seperate for garret pans and classifier @ $18 each plus delivery if the package does not sell first and throw in the black pan and snuffer to whomever buys the classifier.

Brian_au said:
Lesche Digger hand tool, with pouch, good solid order, around $80 plus delivery new when in stock, was thinking around $50 or so. Has red handle, serrated edge, very sturdy. If you are interested please contact via PM.

Is this including delivery?? I'm in Batemans Bay..

Cheers...

Just an update. Pinpointer pending sale, walco pick pending sale, lesche pending sale. All these items appear to have genuine buyers just need to sort out logistics. All other items still up for grabs.

Sparra said:
Brian_au said:

Is this including delivery?? I'm in Batemans Bay..

Cheers...
Would be plus delivery but you would be second in line. I'll keep you posted mate. I would prefer localized buyer but had interstate enquiry I will try and sell to first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts