iOS or Android? What do you use?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Atm Android but I'm I'm the market for a new phone and haven't decided so could be any of your options so put me down for 3 votes.

They both have drawbacks tbh but I prefer...

Android.

If you're tech savvy enough its better I think. Apple is great for a whole integrated eco system which just works but its limited in other ways.

Bang for buck then Android wins hands down.

I have to admit I was considering the iphone X at the beginning of the year but decided to stick with my old phone for a while longer because it still serves my needs adequately.

I still own a Macbook pro along with other desktops and tablets so I have a foot in both camps. I also had the very first iphone and discovered some really unethical behaviour from Apple whilst owning it and ditched them pretty much for a long time as a result.

YEP i'M WITH YOU DOUG!...Samsung galaxy 3 for me...but just lately it's getting really slow?...Despite regular cleaning through Avast anti virus program...might have to update me thinks...but when it was running well I could not fault it, as my main usage is just as Phone.

Latest posts