Mobile Phone Tech Help Required Please

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevewilko

that's right it was me....
Reaction score
I am in the GT and the google functions on my mobile phone have stopped loading.
Only normal use and I don't recall amending any settings or downloading anything, now all the google functions / apps are unavailable.
Google search
GMail
Google maps
Earth
Google account
Use of any of these report "not connected to the internet" "failed to load, try again"
Google account does the account sign in and password process and then reports "not connected to the internet".

I have prepurchase Telstra data paid.
Google non aligned apps are all working
PA here of course!
Online banking
ABC news
Test purchase of a $3 eBay item was successfull..... etc...

Cannot locate anything in Samsung Galaxy A50 phone settings that are remiss, (according to my limited knowledge).

Have swapped the sim card now to this spare phone with same result.

I can make and receive phone calls.
I can receive text messages, but cannot send a text message.

Used the phone data as server to access all Google account and functions on my laptop and everything Google operates as it did.

Hmmm! Any ideas to assist please?

- Before I go into town, lassoo a 10 year old to fix it for me!

Thank you.
Passion Fingers !!

Last edited:
My samsung does that also occasionally with google. Try logging out of google and then back in ? If your using same account across several devices it sometimes detects one as an unauthorised access I have found also.

Samsung settings
Google account
Manage Google account
Offers "remove account"

I don't think I should do so as I expect. a Google account process that will advise that my sign in and password is already taken?

remember if its on a phone then 18,999,001 other google map users potentially have the same technology and quite possibly have already been there.
Ditch the phone and follow your nose, yo'll thank me for it!

As in the hobby BigL, never ever detected mullocks or diggings. Alongside sometimes a maybe, always a ways away in virgin ground, unlikely ground just like the 5oz round travelled one from here.
Long time between drinks but have one on me. Cheers.

Good job Simmo - thanks.
Like these -;

Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates.
Clear cache & data from Google Play Services.
Remove & re-add your Google Account

I cleared the cache from all apps as Davs and Dignit suggested but wasnt sure about clearing the data as prompted.

Clears the way to remove my Google account which (above) I was not sure of

Legends!

I am in the GT and the google functions on my mobile phone have stopped loading.
Only normal use and I don't recall amending any settings or downloading anything, now all the google functions / apps are unavailable.
Google search
GMail
Google maps
Earth
Google account
Use of any of these report "not connected to the internet" "failed to load, try again"
Google account does the account sign in and password process and then reports "not connected to the internet".

I have prepurchase Telstra data paid.
Google non aligned apps are all working
PA here of course!
Online banking
ABC news
Test purchase of a $3 eBay item was successfull..... etc...

Cannot locate anything in Samsung Galaxy A50 phone settings that are remiss, (according to my limited knowledge).

Have swapped the sim card now to this spare phone with same result.

I can make and receive phone calls.
I can receive text messages, but cannot send a text message.

Used the phone data as server to access all Google account and functions on my laptop and everything Google operates as it did.

Hmmm! Any ideas to assist please?

- Before I go into town, lassoo a 10 year old to fix it for me!

Thank you.
Passion Fingers !!
If you are anywhere near laanecoorie this is normal when the caravan park has more than 2 people staying there 😆

Thanks everyone, all good.

{Anyone have an advertising "ad blocker" download to recommend?
Particularly Google ads - feggin menace]

Cheers wilko

Latest posts