INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi My name is Ben, I am new to the prospecting journey and live in the Adelong area. I am armed with a couple of pans, turbo pan, a Walbanker and a Minelab sdc2300 to start my new adventure. Am willing to take advice and learn the art of prospecting and hope to make many friends. Ben :)

Thanks DrDuck and Mudgee Hunter. I have used Wals posts to build a Walbanker, almost finish except for the cable tray, I Have some left over 12mm vertical mesh if anyone has trouble locating it.Found it in Fyshwick. Travel through Goulburn most weeks if anyone needs some.

Hi All. Am wondering if anyone knows of fossicking group or if anyone is in the tumut area.Am keen to learn the art of gold detecting. Have been severley burnt in the past by dodgies so am hoping the forum gives me new confidence to learn with decent people, thanks Ben.

AUJOURNEY said:
Hi All. Am wondering if anyone knows of fossicking group or if anyone is in the tumut area.Am keen to learn the art of gold detecting. Have been severley burnt in the past by dodgies so am hoping the forum gives me new confidence to learn with decent people, thanks Ben.
AUJOURNEY welcome. Mate we all look after each other here. Enjoy the friendship.

AUJOURNEY said:
try this link the way its going i think we may keep heading north but might be some interesting reading

AUJOURNEY said:
PM sent mate

Latest posts