Introduce myself

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi i am new to this, don't really know what to say, i have just bought a Nokta fors gold pro detector, have never detected before but since buying a detector I am haveing fun, but don't really know how to find good spots to detect a guy on face book gave me this site.
Thank you.
Geoff

Hi, I've just joined and am having trouble introducing myself too ... mind you, I'm not crash hot with computers at the best of times. Hope I get the hang of it soon.

Tazzy said:
Hi i am new to this, don't really know what to say, i have just bought a Nokta fors gold pro detector, have never detected before but since buying a detector I am haveing fun, but don't really know how to find good spots to detect a guy on face book gave me this site.
Thank you.
Geoff

Welcome Geoff,
I'm also looking very seriously at the same detector. Hope you are enjoying it and best of luck with finding the yellow stuff.

wow lots of new faces so a big Welcome to all now is the time to have a read ask heaps of questions and have a ball
but most important is to stay safe
1515040128_40.jpg

Hi I have never posted anything on any forum before so I hope this works and appears in the "Introduce Yourself" section. I live on the NSW/Vic border, have a GPX5000, have been detecting for a few years and found some gold, mostly in WA when on a tag-a-long tour. The closest gold field for me is Rushworth and have been trying my luck from time to time down there. On my last trip to Rushworth (last December) I came to close quarters to a large black snake which somewhat dampened my enthusiasm for detecting alone in the bush. :)

Hi from New Zealand. Will be visiting the Golden Triangle territory later in the year for as long as l want. Am keen to learn as much as I can before getting there. Any info will be appreciated.
Cterra Gold

Hello I'm russell I'm in wa im also a father currently unemployed love fishing wanna go prospecting a very determined person hope everyone is well and winning and also I've never even used a detector eva

Latest posts