Multi ounce nuggets popping up this season

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone, new here so just introducing myself and showing a bit of colour....
Giday Craig……..a bit of colour???? I’m colourblind!
You’re either the hardest working person in the fields or or the luckiest. I guess either is damned excellent. That’s pretty much my most extreme dream. Good on you and I do hope it just keeps on keeping on.

What an introduction - wow!
Welcome aboard Craig and congratulations, I haven't seen fresh finds like those for a good few years. That's not a DeLorean in the background is it? ;)
Hi no Delorean no back to the future :) my wife and I are professional prospecters full time we just work very methodically and get what everyone else has missed on the fringes or down deep... here's one nice 40 grammar after being tumbled thanks to John Cufos at Leonora pharmacy

Forgot to attach
By the bye, what’s your weapon?
The new 6000?
Mostly I swing a 7000 sometimes swing the wife's 6000 . The 7000 after much testing is still a more stable workhorse on difficult ground and punches slightly deeper on big stuff .... found a 1kg piece last season 1m deep the seven just got it 6000 missed it !!! So everyone running round with 6000 gain turned up to a million are missing out on the good stuff!!!

Attachments

• 20230910_101659.jpg
    20230910_101659.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
Nice finds Craig, are you running the 19inch, I Mets a bloke who has leases in Cue years ago that only chased the big ones running the 19 in deep because of the qrc on his leases. He also mentioned he doesn’t use a harness or bungy but rigged he’s gpZ like a whipper snipper bike handle setup.

Nice finds Craig, are you running the 19inch, I Mets a bloke who has leases in Cue years ago that only chased the big ones running the 19 in deep because of the qrc on his leases. He also mentioned he doesn’t use a harness or bungy but rigged he’s gpZ like a whipper snipper bike handle setup.
No mate, I use the nugget finder z search ,nothing special just good ears and solid technique and detector set up nice and quiet...

Latest posts