Interesting Quote of the day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard Luck said:
It's been 9 months since my beloved wife passed away.
Every know and then she would write for herself. She had a different way of seeing things.

I liked this one so much I had it engraved on her tombstone. I know she would have wanted it there.

I think it really is as simple as standing under a summer sky watching the clouds and connecting with exactly what is there.

Leah Jane.

My thoughts go out to you Hard Luck and your post reminds me of an ancient but very simple version of a proverb seen or alluded to often in Hindu and Buddhist scripts and in a smattering of modern literature:

"There is no present like the time".

It featured recently in the film, "The Second Most Exotic Marigold Hotel" and one of the little maxims that I try to adhere to in my life. Being mindful, trying to be selfless and give more of myself to others and appreciate them. Life can be tenuous and don't you miss someone when they are no longer around?

The Peacekeeper

We are not earthly beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having an earthly experience.

I cant give you a surefire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time. Herbert Bayard

G0lddigg@ said:
When faced with a mountain, I will not quit! I will keep striving until I climb over, find a pass through, tunnel underneath or simply stay and turn the mountain into a gold mine
Is this your original quote? It sounds like you. :)

While commentating on Oscar Pistorius release and subsequent home detention a reporter said,

"he'll be in home detention in a luxury home and have to wear an ankle bracelet" !!!! :8

1447485006_img_20151114_180904.jpg

Latest posts