I'm really sad

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
With all the bad weather and family being over I haven't had a chance to do any detecting but I had a chance to watch season 1 and 2 of detectorists on dailymotion. I loved the show as it had me in stitches a few times and they had some really good detectors, but now im sad as i've had to look really hard at myself in the mirror to realize is that really how we are as detectorists, oh my i'm a nerdy dork :lol: but i love it. The funny thing is watching the 2 main characters has me wondering is that how a certain two on this forum are :lol: it seems that way at times :lol: :lol: . Anyone going to the talk on buttons :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love how the tall skinny one's wife takes the piss out of him :lol:. Who would be Simon and Garfunkel :lol: . My wife reckons she cant look at the tall skinny one with his boggly eyes without thinking about pirates of the Caribbean :lol:

Havinago said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I love how the tall skinny one's wife takes the piss out of him :lol:. Who would be Simon and Garfunkel :lol: . My wife reckons she cant look at the tall skinny one with his boggly eyes without thinking about pirates of the Caribbean :lol:

Lucky for me my lady is always ok with my detecting. Doesn't mean she doesn't take the piss when appropriate though. ;) Wouldn't have it any other way.

I wonder how many of us would be married if our wives had seen us dressed in funny gear and walking around in parks or in the bush before marrying us?
That would make a good tv show....
The detectorist wants a wife :lol: :lol: :lol:

Havinago said:
I'm extremely lucky it was my wife that got me interested in detecting in the first place :cool:, she eggs me on to go and do it, i wonder why :lol:
Yes, my wife suggests i go fishing more than i do as well. They're 'shifty' you know :lol: :lol:

SCROUNGER said:
I wonder how many of us would be married if our wives had seen us dressed in funny gear and walking around in parks or in the bush before marrying us?

I won't mention Rocky Horror then.

Ramjet said:
SCROUNGER said:

I won't mention Rocky Horror than.
i thought you said that's what attracted Mrs Ramjet to you in the first place Ramjet. Something about how attractive a man was who wasn't afraid to show his 'feminine' side :lol: :lol:

Latest posts