I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eldorado said:
You never cease to amaze me with your finds.Some coins there I've never seen before. Awesome.

Cheers mate , this are had been flogged to death by me and the wife and still managed all this. There now isnt anything left but i will go over again :)

I gave my little 6 inch coil a go with my XTerra 705 the other day and found it pretty good at finding the good targets amongst the trash,your finds prove that and have inspired me to keep using it in trashy areas.Happy hunting.

Some lovely silvers there, did you find many of the coins on edge or were they just masked by junk/iron? The Farthing is always a hard one to find, well done! :D

Goldpick said:
Some lovely silvers there, did you find many of the coins on edge or were they just masked by junk/iron? The Farthing is always a hard one to find, well done! :D

Cheers mate, couple were right under the edge of long grass where the other coil couldnt get to. Most were in amoungst trashy iron and other tin etc. Picked em out nice

Dave79 said:
Told ya the new coil would be a winner! Awesome finds. Now you gotta go over your other 'thrashed' spots!

Im blown away, i had honestly done the place over and over and over and still pulled all that out. I have about 5 other trashy spots to go to , cant wait!

You got me excited to use mine again! It's been off because the spots didn't need it for a while, now I'm parked in front of a spot I know it would kill it! Just have to wait for the missus to wake up so I can retrieve it from under the bed, the joys of living in a campervan :lol:

Latest posts