I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so that`s where my key was. great treasure tailormarc and great vids :cool:

1534227081_20180814_140131_2.jpg

golddiggerart said:
tailormarc said:
golddiggerart said:
Did you check out the other video which I posted in the comments on youtube?

Hey mate, nope didnt see that. I just went through all my videos and couldnt see the video link in any?
Feel free to post it here or pm if you like :)

It's probably held for review in your spam on your youtube manager... The comment was on your latest video regarding the coin with the hole in it. One was found on the Thames River London... Go to the 13:30 mark of the video to see it.

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/Zn7xvAZb3h4[/video]

cool! Somehow missed that! I will take a look when i get home from work. Cheers!

this lock has y and small s (WAG RYs) judging by the lock type, my guess and its only a guess is 19th century.
i know federation was 1901 but not sure if that gets in the way of my thinking. :cool:

Dave79 said:
Lotsa veeeeery nice stuff there! I think I found a conrod to go with that camshaft the other day!

haha i found a piston there too. We will have an engine soon haha

Thanks mate! Cant wait till the weekend to get out! Wonder how hard it will be to transition from the 705?

The hard part will be all the extra digging cos I reckon you'll get a lot more targets. The preset modes are pretty spot on so just noise cancel, ground balance and away you go!

Dave79 said:
The hard part will be all the extra digging cos I reckon you'll get a lot more targets. The preset modes are pretty spot on so just noise cancel, ground balance and away you go!

Cool as! Yeah i was looking at the different modes and was unsure what to use for the bush areas where towns were. Feild or park? hmmmm

tailormarc said:
Thanks mate! Cant wait till the weekend to get out! Wonder how hard it will be to transition from the 705?

a mate went from a 705 to a nox, took to it like shite to a blanket :Y:

you are pretty cluey ;) you'll take to it quick :Y: :Y:

Park 1 is the easiest to use, especially if there's lots of iron or little bits of junk in the area but field 2 will find some pretty tiny relics down very deep but it seems to give a quite high ID when swung over larger iron and will also pick up tiny bits of tinfoil etc that the park modes seem to descriminate out. Go over any good spots in a couple of modes and see.

You'll love how it renews every site you searched with the exterra. :D I personally would use park over field as the sites you go to are fairly concentrated with targets. Anyway, try them both and see what feels right for you. :Y:
tailormarc said:
Dave79 said:

Cool as! Yeah i was looking at the different modes and was unsure what to use for the bush areas where towns were. Feild or park? hmmmm

Latest posts