I made it.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I made it up to Hill End, Tambaroora, coles bridge, & Sofala today. Had a great time, just looking around. Going to get back up there ASAP. I can't wait to start panning.
1490519576_20170326_151344-1.jpg

As much as the Holterman was a specie......DAMN!!! that's a looott of Gold, and doesn't get the recognition it deserves imo.. ]:D

Gday Neil no i didn't. I was just running around like a blue arse fly with the missus trying to find as many locations as i could. Good news is she luvs the place, so i should be spending a fair bit of time up around there. Cheers Peter

peter650 said:
Gday Neil no i didn't. I was just running around like a blue arse fly with the missus trying to find as many locations as i could. Good news is she luvs the place, so i should be spending a fair bit of time up around there. Cheers Peter
Hang on Pete does that mean you dink your missus plus carry your gear on the pushie ? ;) :) :) :)
Had to add if you found a specie like the one your leaning on would be quite a sight watching you tow it home .................. but no matter what you wouldn't be leaving it there I'll bet :Y:

Latest posts