How did you hear about Prospecting Australia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surfing net trying to work this prospecting thing out, after missus suggested getting into gold detecting. Glad she did, love her and love prospecting. Don't think I will/or anyone will ever work it out, you just make better choices that yield you more gold I think. Been in GT for few days now and I'm not breaking records but consistently pulling a few nuggets as small as most of them are using gpz7000.

I was out in the bush one day and came across this guy dressed in camouflage,carrying a pointy pick and swinging a stick with a round thing on the bottom going beep,beep and I thought what the hell is this bloke up to.So anyway I walked over and said "what the hell are you up to mate?"He said "well I'm looking for gold of course,but all I have found is lead"I thought "wow,this sounds like a bit of fun".i asked how he came about doing this?
He replied "well,I was surfing the net one night and came across this crazy forum full of crazy guys and gals with gold fever who wander about the bush all over the country swinging these beeping sticks and looking for gold so I joined up."
NAH,ONLY KIDDING GUYS. :lol: :lol:
Just like everyone else,I was just googling away one night and found out that crazy bunch of guys and gals was actually a great bunch of ladies and gents with gold fever who wander about the bush all over the country swinging those beeping sticks and looking for gold,SO I JOINED UP.Love this forum.

Latest posts