How did you hear about Prospecting Australia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got on Google and typed in (Prospecting Aus) and wam bam there ya are! Just read for a few weeks, then joined :D
You lot helped me find GOLD for the first time in 39years! And for that I am a Brother to you all. Thank you.
:lol:

GOLDROCS whilst highbanking at TUENA

Hey Dave how is the CREVICECRACKER going.
Mk.ll is on the way (double ended user friendly.....chisel/point)
Cheers
Brian.

Nugget said:
I'm interested in hearing how you guys heard about Prospecting Australia (i.e. Facebook, Google, Friend etc).

I'd been a longtime member of another prominent prospecting forum but got fed up with the forum politics, the back biting, and the endless back slapping - for example Joe Blow posts that he finds a 1 gram "nugget" (the ol' timers woulda called it "a bit o' colour" :rolleyes: ) and 20 others post "good find", "i wish i was there with you", "leave some for me" etc ......... life's too short to be wasted reading that stuff every day.

I went looking for another home - and found it :)

CASPER (now confirmed as a grumpy old man)

Hey nugget. New to the forum, in-fact this is the first forum I have ever joined! I've seen your mug on a lot info that I have been searching for on the Internet? You must have some awesome key words for our subject? Billy.

dirttreasure said:
Hey nugget. New to the forum, in-fact this is the first forum I have ever joined! I've seen your mug on a lot info that I have been searching for on the Internet? You must have some awesome key words for our subject? Billy.

Welcome aboard Billy. I've been working on my relationship with Mr Google and it's great to see it paying off :)

Word of mouth....about a particular post that I was interested in -- locations near Canberra! cheers.

I'd seen the forum pop up on google and read a few bits a pieces, then a friend and fellow member said how good the info and forum was, particularly in regards to a topic I'd asked him about (can't remember what it was) So I joined and it's been so very helpful.
And not to mention fun as well :)