highbanker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've got a new high banker for sale,

the sluice is 300mm wide by 1200mm long with hungarian riffles and some expanded mesh in the 1st 300mm, sitting on top of ribbed rubber mat and nomad matting.

the hopper is 500mm long x 350mm wide with 1/2" mesh. The high banker has been tig welded, not riveted together

has 38mm spray bars, 4 adjustable legs and the hopper is also adjustable.

$500.00

0405 266 698

Cheers

Hardyakka

1402043819_002-optimized.jpg

1402043850_004-optimized.jpg

1402043866_003-optimized.jpg

1402043902_005-optimized.jpg

1402043952_001-optimized.jpg

Nice unit at a decent price.

You may want to consider signing on as a site sponsor if you're selling these commercially ;)

Cheers,
Nugget

Thanks Nugget,

I'm not a business,

I just knock up the occasional trommel or high banker in the shed at home when i'm looking for something to do ;)

Cheers

Hardyakka

No worries mate, just noticed you've listed / sold a few new units on here so thought I'd mention it.

Hi Hardyakka,

Would this be any good as a recirculating sluice?

Jim & Kerrie

Not beind a smart a$&e but is Wal a site sponsor ??
Just asking

G'day Jim & Kerrie,

Yes it could if you have enough water to re circulate, but if i remember correctly you were in the desert?

I think to water would turn to sh*t too quickly with that red dirt and probably not be worth you while.

cheers

Hardyakka

Who are you asking mudguts? Me or Nugget?

No Wal is not a site sponser, the shop who sells his Walbankers is.

Hardyakka

That's correct, the Walbanker is sold through a site sponsor.

I don't have a problem with people selling new or used items on the forum, but if they're wanting to sell commercially to make a profit then they shouldn't mind supporting the forum by becoming a site sponsor. It doesn't cost that much.

Just had a look at being a site sponsor - $40 a year is good value and helps both parties............ You can't beat that I reckon! :D

No not at that price, I can supply a new pump and hoses for an extra $300.00 though

what price could you do plus shipping to canberra?

just, checking out prices etc

As the add says, $500.00.
You can organise a courier to pick it up from Wonthaggi 3995.
I'm currently on my way up to Cape York and won't be home for another month or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts