Highbanker for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
G'day all, I've got a new high banker for sale,
the sluice is 300mm wide by 1200mm long with expanded mesh riffles, sitting on top of ribbed rubber mat and nomad matting.
the hopper is 500mm long x 380mm wide with 1/2" mesh. The high banker has been tig welded, not riveted together
has 38mm spray bars, 4 adjustable legs, 500mm long and the hopper is also adjustable.
$400.00
Cheers
Dale

1427243366_103-optimized.jpg

1427243401_104-optimized.jpg

1427243426_105-optimized.jpg

1427243456_106-optimized.jpg

1427243477_107-optimized.jpg

Haha, G'day Lee,

Yeah the thought had crossed my mind, not sure if I'm going to have room for it though.
Do recall quite a bit of ground where it would do very well though.

How've you been going?

hardyakka said:
Haha, G'day Lee,

Yeah the thought had crossed my mind, not sure if I'm going to have room for it though.
Do recall quite a bit of ground where it would do very well though.

How've you been going?

Did you knock it together?? any plans you want to share ? trade you for the other stuff!

You know the spot will do very well!!!!!!!!!!

What did it cost you to make?

I went to WC for a week in January & got 13.8 g with the SDC
cheers
Lee

What capacity/flow pump is required for this unit as it is quite large with a 12 inch sluice box?

Is there any way to contact you as I need quite a few more posts before I can send messages.

YH

Cheers hardyakka thanks for the highbanker. It was nice to meet you. Sorry it was so late when I got there. It was a bloody long day. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts