Hidden gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldrocs

Dave
Reaction score
I was astounded the amount of highbanker piles I have come across in my travels around this great state of n s w
The amount of gold that is hidden under these piles,guys a few points about digging.
Place your highbanker in a spot so that your run off does not cover any digging material
When removing any overburden do not throw said rocks and boulders in front of you,
place in a spot away from your line of digging.
The amount of over burden that skip and I move from two piles of rocks in the digging line
well what can I say the gold left under theses piles add up to quite a few grams of gold,
Guys dig smart dig slow and get all the gold......
Cheers GR.. :cool:

No mate your piles where fine how did you end up
hope you got some nice colour..... :eek:
Cheers GR....

yeah I did ok, sorting through it now , matting worked great., was some nice pieces in it will put up a pic soon :)

Heaps of them around tuena some of the highbankers that are being used are losing heaps of gold and the digging skills show this,the setup of your high banker is the key water flow and angle remember take it slow you have all the time in the world when in the bush......
Happy Digging...... :)

Latest posts