Hi

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad1981

Mick
Reaction score
Hi all im Mick have just started getting back into fossicking had a 1 day trip to glen innes last year and starting a bit around here at coffs.
I use to do a bit when I was younger at Nundle, boggabri and Narrabri but play to start doing a lot more have watched most of your vidios on youtube wal and liz very informative and got me to pull my finger out and get out there.

Hi mick, welcome to the forum, a great place to have a chat and pick up a few things,

Welcome to the forum Mick, a great time to dust off those cobwebs and oil up that shovel handle mate. Plenty of Gold and Gems out there in the creeks, just waiting to jump into the pans of those willing to spend some time in the bush.

Hope the forum gives you some additional inspiration to rekindle that prospecting spirit...Best of luck out there in the paddock or up the stream,

Cheers Wal,

Welcome Mick, I hope the forum serves you as an informational time killer in between outings :D

Nugget.

Latest posts