Hi there.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day all and Happy New Year.

I'm from northern Victoria and already been out for a new year's "dig" (as I call it).

I've been getting some great info from this site for a while which influenced me in what detector to buy and how to go about the business. I ended up getting a second hand AT Gold from a friend which has suited me down to the ground. Funny, when he gave me a demo, one of the very first targets we dug we ended up with 4 pennies and a half penny out of the same hole! Man, I was sold on this detector. If it could find 'em as good as that I wanted it.

Anyway, thanks for all the info / posts / links you guys have provided and hope to continue trading some good stories.

Glenno

Welcome to pa, hope there's many grams in your hand, and coins under your coil, and some stories to follow!

Thanks Goldtarget & Jaros.

I have mainly found decimal coins but have a spattering of pre-decimals but yet to find a Shilling or Florin so am gunning for them.

I also like to noodle through any loose change I get after some of the low mintage stuff. I have come across a few so they are still out there.
Perhaps we could start a topic on the forum and see who's finding what in their change (unless there is already one going....I haven't seen one)

Cheers guys.

Latest posts