Hi from Russia, Moscow

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Excellent forum, thank you all for your help. I am a programmer myself and have several forums on the vBulletin platform, I even have my own mobile forum application for iOS and Android. If you are in Russia, in Moscow, please contact. I really liked it in Australia. In the spring I plan to go to Canada, Yukon.

All good gold signals. :Y:

Even if you didnt find gold I hope you found it in other ways. Would have been good to catch up while you were here and chew the fat.(means having a chat)all the best.

diggit said:
Have you sold everything? Pity you didn't find any gold, its harder than it is on the TV :)

Yes. I sold everything, except this
plastic_gold_pan_841a009a-cf69-4a7e-b4c6-56432496c411_medium.jpg

Bjay said:
Even if you didnt find gold I hope you found it in other ways. Would have been good to catch up while you were here and chew the fat.(means having a chat)all the best.
It was a great trip, I liked it. I already miss Australia. In Russia it is very cold and there is a lot of snow. :D

iamagoldenoldie2 said:
Garridge, you did find gold "Australia", but not the mineral, you will enjoy Canada and the Yukon been there in british columbia and the backwoods its amazing country hope you find your nuggets there

I dream to visit Canada and the Yukon. My friends from Russia have been mining gold on the Yukon for several years now. In the summer I also intended to go in search, but it did not work out. The season on the Yukon is very short. To stake out a piece of land you can for 20 Canadian dollars.

I also want to try to look for gold in Finland, it is allowed to search there, from Moscow to Finland, you can get there by car in 10-12 hours.

In Russia it is forbidden to seek gold, if you find a gold nugget, you have to put it back, if you put it in your pocket, it automatically broke the law, this is a serious crime. You can go to jail for at least 7 years. In Russia, a lot of gold, but it is produced only by state-owned companies and all gold belongs to the state. There are people who are mining gold illegally. This is a very big risk, a lot of bandits who can come and take everything away can even kill. And if you do not kill, then sell gold at the normal price will not work. 50 years ago there was another law, people could get gold and take it and get money for it, but then everything changed.

Latest posts