Hi All

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone :D
As some of you know sh1t got a bit much for me a while ago :|
I was feeling so overwhelmed with everything and it got on top of me for a while .
There where some dark days , When I just felt so much Anger and emotion 8.( 8.( :mad: 8.(
And shut myself off from almost everyone except a few close to me .
:Y: :Y: To Patrick you where my rock , through some dark times my Friend & I Thank You :D Even when I drank to much you were there for me '
Even when You were going through your own sh1t .
Sorry if I pi555ed anyone off .
I have new outlook on things now ( I think ) :lol: and are smiling again .

Great to see you posting again :) :perfect: looking forward to a catch up :beer: All we need now is to see more of your shiny finds on that 10 cent piece :D :p

1600343267_images.jpeg-183.jpg
:beer:

Dam it ,
Next time you are lost come find me , will give you a house for a bit , we haven't met but I feel a bond with you mate. I've seen the black dog , I used to have a temper ]:D :poop: :bomb: but now I'm mellow as .
I live in paradise (no gold close by though) it's a great place to realign your brain..
I always followed your post thinking you were either lucky or hard working.

aussiefarmer said:
Dam it ,
Next time you are lost come find me , will give you a house for a bit , we haven't met but I feel a bond with you mate. I've seen the black dog , I used to have a temper ]:D :poop: :bomb: but now I'm mellow as .
I live in paradise (no gold close by though) it's a great place to realign your brain..
I always followed your post thinking you were either lucky or hard working.
:D Hey Mate thanks, I think I'm lucky most Of The time :lol: .
When all the lockdowns are over I'm planning to take a year off work and travel around the country a bit ?
I'm hoping to meet you & many other members on my travels .
Thanks again Mate :Y: :Y:

It's good to see your big smiley face back again Dam It. Every time now I see a Fly go past, I think of the first time you confused me with your Dunny Budgies post. Anyone who can make someone smile every time they see a fly go past has done a beautiful thing :)

Cheers- D.S

Latest posts