Hey everyone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to meet you all Terraaustralis2014, DrDuck, Chewy, PabloP, Redrocket, thanks for the welcome. I run a homemade sluice box and garrett atx. Been following the forum for ages. Glad i finely joined up. Yeah i look forward to sharing some pics/storys in the future.

Thanks for the welcome K_Dizzle, the duck, Keano. Hey Redrocket yeah happy with the sluice it works well. Took a few trips to get it right. As for use probably like the rest of us not as much as i'd like.

Hi N/L
Have tied to obtain a copy of the gem mag that u mentioned but never seem to b able to get one do u order it in or is it a hit and miss purchase ( in stock or not ).

Hey One nugget
Yeah it sells out quick at my local newsagency too. I get the bloke to hang onto a copy for me. For $5.95 it's a great read. You can subscribe at goldgemtreasure web site if you like. Hope that helps.

hi nugget liberator. welcome to the forum, I am also new but all seem to be great members. would be interested to hear your opinion off the atx . jim

Hey jim your right there mate great members. Thanks for the welcome.
Really liking the atx, Picks up small targets at good depth, ground balances well in hot ground out the scrub/mines, great on the beaches and wet sand. The smaller inner ring of the standard DD is what i focus on. Thumbs up.

Hi NL and welcome , My ATX is arriving tomorrow with 8 inch coil pack can't wait to try it out.

Cheers.

Hey Gravity
Yeah I bet your hanging out for that knock at the door. Hope your happy with it. Good luck out in the field.