Hi Everyone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I just joined. I bought a Nokta Makro detector but haven't had a chance it use it yet.
Any pointers would be appreciated.

Hi Everyone. I just joined. I bought a Nokta Makro detector but haven't had a chance it use it yet.
Any pointers would be appreciated.
Welcome, watch a few vides and read your manual. Then turn on and go. Pretty straight forward go low and slow and remember to set your detector to the territory you are searching. Beach field etc. Also where you purchased the detector may offer some help. Where are you located? Remember Victoria has some interesting rules around digging heritage items. cheers

Welcome to the forum John.
What model is your Nokta Makro?
There's some info on the forum on various models + a fair few members use them also.
I've got the Simplex+. I'll see what I can find in the forums, thanks.

Welcome, watch a few vides and read your manual. Then turn on and go. Pretty straight forward go low and slow and remember to set your detector to the territory you are searching. Beach field etc. Also where you purchased the detector may offer some help. Where are you located? Remember Victoria has some interesting rules around digging heritage items. cheers
Thanks. I'll check these forums and YouTube and I'll have a go.

Latest posts