Helpful Forum Members

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All

I've had the utmost of pleasure on this forum of having some dealings with some truly great people who have gone out of their way to help out.
I'll be letting everyone know about these guys in future posts, But this post is about,
"John" better known as "" RIDGE RUNNER"" a great guy going out of his way to help me out and others, weather it had been advice about certain detectors, equipment, techniques or tips on how to get the best out of my newly purchased detector.
And then to top all of this off he astonished me by going out of his way and purchasing some Fantastic top of the line and superior quality detector covers, always up for a chat, sharing his knowledge, advice and love for this great hobby.
"John" i can't thank you enough!!! sadly not a lot of genuine upstanding people like yourself out there anymore!!, but since joining this forum my faith in people has been restored a little, perhaps this great hobby also attracts great people!.

Thanks "RIDGE RUNNER"
Cheers Mate

1439879357_ghug.gif

bhogg said:
Hi All

I've had the utmost of pleasure on this forum of having some dealings with some truly great people who have gone out of their way to help out.
I'll be letting everyone know about these guys in future posts, But this post is about,
"John" better known as "" RIDGE RUNNER"" a great guy going out of his way to help me out and others, weather it had been advice about certain detectors, equipment, techniques or tips on how to get the best out of my newly purchased detector.
And then to top all of this off he astonished me by going out of his way and purchasing some Fantastic top of the line and superior quality detector covers, always up for a chat, sharing his knowledge, advice and love for this great hobby.
"John" i can't thank you enough!!! sadly not a lot of genuine upstanding people like yourself out there anymore!!, but since joining this forum my faith in people has been restored a little, perhaps this great hobby also attracts great people!.

Thanks "RIDGE RUNNER"
Cheers Mate

Thanks Mate for your kind words, I Am Glad you Like Them, It's A Rough world out in the Bush Etc and well worth Protecting your Investment, We Put So Much Effort Time and Money In To Owning These machine So They Deserve The Best to Keep Them Safe,

I just want to Give Something back To You Guys In Return for what You Give To me, Friends Are very Important To Me and I met Most of You Here, And The Fact is If I Can help you Then That Helps the Forum because Although we Are Miles Apart we can Solve most things Right here,

Just So people Know, I am Not A Company or Anything Like That, I don't make 1c from doing this and I Do This Only because I know how important our Machines Are To Us and That's it,
I have Access to All Kinds of Stuff Over here so I might as well do my best to Share that with Anyone here, So That's my only Excuse,
I can get most things here from Batteries to Coils and Machines and Covers ETC, So If I can Help I will Ok,

Thanks A Lot Guys for you comments, I Won't Forget.

John

Have to agree with you bhogg, & also thank RR for the advice I have received, as well as advice from other members here as well, its all very much appreciated. As a newbie to detecting it has been a big help.
I wasn't sure which prospecting forum to join but glad I chose this one, I prefer friendly & helpful people so I thankyou all.

Latest posts