HELP Needed - Elderly Couple Has Lost a Gold Wedding Ring

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. The Mrs and I drove to Sanctuary Point and back in a day. Picked up a bed. LOL
We come from out west so long drives are just normal for us. Used to drive to Dubbo to get a burger and back home.100 miles each way.

If it was the path around the lake, and going by the photographic evidence of the apparent location..and she was "swatting bugs"...might be worth approaching council for some extra clearence on the (whipper snipper) nearby weeds, or its all in with the pin pointers on knees, CSI style! Good luck! If I was still in Cooeeeeee, I would be there with bells and detectors on! :)

Could get flung further too thougg. As its recent it could be resting on a twig not on the ground. I think it woukd be better to let careful detectorists go search through rather than a stampede that could push it further into the mud.

Good call though posting it on here to see if anyone can help, and good luck to you blokes having a go and lending that helping hand!

Ramjet said:
Yep. The Mrs and I drove to Sanctuary Point and back in a day. Picked up a bed. LOL
We come from out west so long drives are just normal for us. Used to drive to Dubbo to get a burger and back home.100 miles each way.
Hmmm 50ks from Dubbo doesn't leave many possibilities. we lived In Wello for 4 years they call it Antarctica.
My wife and and I often drive out to there to visit with good friends 5 hours there and back but still enjoy being out in the country.

well just an update, the guys that turned up today to help with the search had no luck unfortunatly, there is alot of leaf litter, small ferns etc on the ground, so i will be there 9:30 sunday morning and am not leaving untill i have totally exhausted the search area and its surrounds, wish me luck guys by the description of the spot i will need it i believe

Latest posts